It’s important to be familiarized with the main riddles connecting to the Beatles throughout history.
- The frontmen of the Beatles were John and Paul. Shortly after they broke up, Pope John Paul I died just 33 days after becoming the Bishop of Rome.
- Death of John Paul I Connected to John / Paul of The Beatles
- The Beatles founded Apple Records in 1968 – eight years later, Steve Jobs founded Apple Inc.
- Examining the Numerical Connections Between John Lennon & Steve Jobs
- In 2021, an eight-hour documentary about the Beatles called Get Back was released. Less than a year later, Pope John Paul I was Beatified.
- 33-Day Pope John Paul I Beatified by Pope Francis
John Lennon was killed on the 343rd day of a leap year:
Lennon would have been a span of 30340 days old, and 343 days before his next birthday:
This all happened one day after the Rangers won their first World Series.
343 = 7×7×7
John Paul I / 33
Paul McCartney was born on June 18th, or 6/18:
137 is the 33rd Prime number
Luciani died 33 days after becoming Pope, and Steve Jobs died exactly 33 years, One week later:
God rests on the Seventh day in the 33rd verse of the Bible.
John Paul I was the 263rd Pope
263 is the 56th Prime number
The Beatles‘ final single was released on a date with Primary numerology of 56 in the year 2023:
The band first took America by storm with appearances on The Ed Sullivan Show for three consecutive weeks. The last of those was on February 23rd, or 2/23 of the year ’64.
The “Last” Single
The Last Beatles song was released on the 2nd of November, or 2/11.
Steve Jobs died in 2011 on October 5th, or 10/5:
211 is the 47th Prime number
The 105th Prime number is 571
114 / 411
In 2022, I made this post exploring the remarkable alignments between the birthdays of all of the Beatles. The numbers 114 and 411 extremely-significant, and got their own section.
Now And Then was released exactly 1144 weeks after the death of George Harrison and 114 days before Steve Jobs’ birthday:
John Paul I / Steve Jobs
So I’ve done work showing how the Beatles are synced up with John Paul I and Steve Jobs. But what about the numerical connections between John Paul I and Steve Jobs?
John Paul I was born on October 17th, or 10/17:
John Paul I became the Pope on a date with Primary numerology of 131:
The name Jobs is a bit ironic, considering how many manufacturing jobs Apple sent overseas. The new Beatles song uses Artificial Intelligence, which will likely be putting a lot more people out of their jobs. This is a riddle worth exploring again in a future post.